Sling Adapter and Lock Codes - Tips Tricks Appreciated

theoak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
Sling Adapter ... LOVE IT!

I was with the kids in my SUV the other day ... we were waiting for mom while she was in a store ... screaming, yelling, from the kids ... put on the iPhone with the kids' favorite cartoon ... silence for 30 minutes ... best $30 I ever spent!

But ... TV2 I use for the kids ... and hence for any programming or recordings over G ... it throws the lock code prompt. I have to enter that code like 5 times before it "sticks" and does not prompt again ... or I have to stop go back and try it again.

Is there a trick to this? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks ...

to be clear you have to put the lock code in on your cell phone? or when your watching your tv2.
i didn't think the locks for tv2 carry over to the phone last time I tried to do it for the kids.
I don't believe there is a way around this. except to put in the code correctly :p I set up parental locks for dishonline.com though and let them use that

My responses are in RED below ...

to be clear you have to put the lock code in on your cell phone? YES or when your watching your tv2. Only on my iPhone
i didn't think the locks for tv2 carry over to the phone last time I tried to do it for the kids. I am always prompted for the locks on my iPhone.
I don't believe there is a way around this. except to put in the code correctly :p HA! I set up parental locks for dishonline.com though and let them use that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts