Sling adapter and no response.

MIHotBear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Hazel Park, MI
Hey all. I decided to go the next step and get the sling adapter. $30, what the hey. I installed it on my 722K and the installation went great. When I go to dishonline.com on one of my PC's or to the Dish app on my android phone it finds my receiver and says that it has the sling adapter but when I try to watch a program it is asking for an admin password for my receiver. I called Dish CSR last week and they were clueless. They said they would escalate it but a week later this is not working.

If the DIRT team would contact me I will give them all the particulars.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Hey all. I decided to go the next step and get the sling adapter. $30, what the hey. I installed it on my 722K and the installation went great. When I go to dishonline.com on one of my PC's or to the Dish app on my android phone it finds my receiver and says that it has the sling adapter but when I try to watch a program it is asking for an admin password for my receiver. I called Dish CSR last week and they were clueless. They said they would escalate it but a week later this is not working.

If the DIRT team would contact me I will give them all the particulars.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Hi Rob, I would be happy to look into your sling issue for you. Can you please PM me your account or phone number? Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)