sling adapter ideas...

Dishman1978

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
California
I have my 722k on single mode viewing on 2 TVs, on purpose. My question is when I activate my sling link tv2 while being a mirror of tv1 gets interupted anyways.

Is this normal? Or does my reciever have an issue.

Keep in mind I am in-house installer and have performed all normal trouble shooting. I was just wondering if there was a way to eliminate this.occurance other than putting my tv2 on a modulated tv1 channel.

The receiver should switch to dual mode when you start a sling session. There was an issue where whatever you started would also begin playing on TV1, but it's no longer on our known issue list so I thought it had been resolved.

You should be able to change the channel normally on TV1 if this happens without affecting your sling session

I believe you said you're tv2 gets interrupted. This would be normal when it switches to dual mode. The sling link then uses tv2 for it's viewing session.

dfwdish said:
I believe you said you're tv2 gets interrupted. This would be normal when it switches to dual mode. The sling link then uses tv2 for it's viewing session.

Yeah. The reciever is.placed in single mode so.both TVs show.the.same thing. I did that so I could.record one.show while watching a live one on either TV. They are only on one at a time.
Matts right. Sling gets activated which puts the reciever in dual mode, taking over the se one TV.

Isolved the issue by modulating tv1 and putting tv2 on the modulated channel.

Problem solved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)