Sling adapter promotion - Make sure I understand

I ordered the Sling adapter tonight. I started Googling for the sling adapter and found the thread about this rebate. The CSR I talked to did not say anything about this rebate. What do I have to do in order to get the rebate? I am an existing customer, I have the plan right under the everything plan, and I paid with my credit card over the phone. If one of the Dish reps can let me know what I need to do, I would appreciate it much!!!

I ordered the Sling adapter tonight. I started Googling for the sling adapter and found the thread about this rebate. The CSR I talked to did not say anything about this rebate. What do I have to do in order to get the rebate? I am an existing customer, I have the plan right under the everything plan, and I paid with my credit card over the phone. If one of the Dish reps can let me know what I need to do, I would appreciate it much!!!
If you would like to go ahead and send a PM with your account info, I will verify if you got the rebate promotion, if not I will get your account added! Thank you!

Were are the details on this rebate? I bought a sling adapter for my 722 in Dec this way when they first came out. It has been really cool to watch sports on the go on my phone. The android and ios app is a little clunky at times and sometimes wont select the right channels, but overall it is really cool.

Mary,

I am thinking about adding a 722 family receiver and then a Sling Extender. Is there a deadline for getting the adapter and being eligible for the rebate?

Miner
Just to be clear that the Sling Adapter and the Sling Extender are two completely different pieces of equipment. The Sling Extender has not been released yet. The Sling Adapter rebate is currently running through January 2012.

This is the link to the Sling Adapter Rebate promotion. http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/promotion/freetveverywhere/default.aspx The Sling Adapter had to be ordered after 5-18-2011 through a CSR (or DIRT) to qualify for the rebate.

Just to be clear that the Sling Adapter and the Sling Extender are two completely different pieces of equipment. The Sling Extender has not been released yet. The Sling Adapter rebate is currently running through January 2012.

This is the link to the Sling Adapter Rebate promotion. http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/promotion/freetveverywhere/default.aspx The Sling Adapter had to be ordered after 5-18-2011 through a CSR (or DIRT) to qualify for the rebate.

Thanks Mary. I meant Sling Adpater, but got Extender cross threaded in my head.

Miner

Here's a question. Is there any limit to how may sling adapter rebates you can get? For example: I have two 722K units, both hooked to broadband. I have purchased and complete the rebate (already received by rebate) for one of the units and now I would like to get a sling adapter for the second 722K.

Can I use the rebate promotion for a second sling adapter for my second 722k?

Here's a question. Is there any limit to how may sling adapter rebates you can get? For example: I have two 722K units, both hooked to broadband. I have purchased and complete the rebate (already received by rebate) for one of the units and now I would like to get a sling adapter for the second 722K.

Can I use the rebate promotion for a second sling adapter for my second 722k?
It is one rebate per account.

The reps are still telling people that you have to have AT200 or higher too. I told a buddy about the deal this morning and he was told that in the online chat - he was persistent, the rep went away and when she came back she gave him the deal even though he has Turbo HD bronze or whatever it's called now.

The reps are still telling people that you have to have AT200 or higher too. I told a buddy about the deal this morning and he was told that in the online chat - he was persistent, the rep went away and when she came back she gave him the deal even though he has Turbo HD bronze or whatever it's called now.
I will pass this along. With the Sling Promotion there are no longer any programming requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)