Sling Adapter Rebate

Thanks, Mary! Service like this is just one of the reasons I've been a happy Dish Network customer for fifteen years!

So what is the correct way to place this order to qualify for the rebate? I've see people say online only and other say via phone only. What is the correct way so that one can be certain to qualify for this rebate.

Thanks.

I got my Sling Adapter today and hooked it up to my 722K. Does it take a day or two for my Account to bring up the rebate link after the Sling Adapter goes on-line?

So what is the correct way to place this order to qualify for the rebate? I've see people say online only and other say via phone only. What is the correct way so that one can be certain to qualify for this rebate.

Thanks.
The Sling Adapter needs to be ordered through a CSR to get the rebate tag added to your account. If you need help getting this ordered, just have a DIRT member assist you!

@Foxbat, your rebate link will not show up on the online account. Your account has been submitted by me to have the rebate manually processed by DISH Network. I will PM you when I have confirmation that the rebate has been submitted!

Mary, THANKS for the help with the sling and the other very helpful info.

p.s. Zach had given me an email for his boss, hope your's is the same just dropped a line to him to say what a wonderful job you and all the DIRT people here do for us customers and DISH in the process. If that's not the right person let me know and I'll send another to the correct person.

I have the same sling adapter rebate problem. I have chatted with Dish Network Chat, and the link I was given does not work. There is no place to click to fill out the rebate on Dish when I sign into my account, and the e-mail I send got a "generic" response. I couldn't even contact the Chat again. I ordered my sling box through a CSR. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I have the same sling adapter rebate problem. I have chatted with Dish Network Chat, and the link I was given does not work. There is no place to click to fill out the rebate on Dish when I sign into my account, and the e-mail I send got a "generic" response. I couldn't even contact the Chat again. I ordered my sling box through a CSR. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys! Please PM me your account information and I will take a look at this issue for you!

Two or more Rebates

How many rebates are possible per one dish network account? For example, can a dish network account with more than one 722K receivers get more than one rebates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)