Sling Adapter Rebate

Jimmerinwi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
Midwest
I purchased a Sling Adapter this past Wednesday night. I was under the impression that as soon as the purchase was made, you go online to your account and under "My Offers" there was a rebate form. I still do not see this under My Offers. I chatted with a CSR this morning and he told me this is a "Known Issue"????? I was wondering if one of our great DIRT members could give me some info on this. It was hard enough convincing my lovely wife to let me spring for this and if I don't get the rebate, there's going to be hell to pay. :eek: Any help would be appreciated.
Jimmer

Jim5506 said:
It will not show up at least until it is shipped maybe later..

Maybe much later!! Shipped the 23rd, received the 27th and still no rebate form!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

None here either. Makes me think that they do this on purpose just to see how many they can get away with not sending a rebate to them. Since I am going to get a rebate (once someone from DIRT gets it figured out) making it free I am willing to be patient for them to work out the bugs with Dish Online if they are working on the resolution. Does Directv's version of this have any issues like this?

Does Direct have a version of this?? I too am willing to wait for the rebate, but it seems every time Dish comes out with something, it never seemsto work as well as it did on the drawing board.

When I got my adapter there was a 45 day wait. So at first I waited cuz I thought there was nothing you could do. Then I saw the post about the rebates being released early. This was after about 2.5 weeks had passed. I felt the rebate was a little buried. But was able to find it and it worked fine. Not in hand but submitted. Wounder if other people are just having problems finding it? Good luck to all. Peace

Why not just make the rebate form available in PDF format for download? Or, just use a rebate fulfillment company? Most of them have easy-to-use online methods of submission.

There was no rebate form. You process it on line. Once all the bullets turn green, all you do is press "submit"

I have not been able to yet either what is the status. The website which of course you need to log into your account but the site that was sent from a dish chat is https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/slingoffer/prepSlingOffer.do however this is unavailable and they said a few days ago that it should be up in a few days however this is all I have ever seen from it. I do not think there needs to be a status report, I think they need to get their crap together and get it done or credit our accounts. A prepay card is not doing anything for me anyway.

how can i get sling rebate/

how can i get Sling rebate?
i purchased on may 18th,2011
my info:
  • Account # (PM it to the DISH DIRT staff do not post it publicly)
also, it is not showing up in my acct, >my offer

thanx and have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post any account specific information on the open forum. PM anyone from DIRT and we will review each account individually and advise how the rebate process will work! Thank you!