Sling at CES

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
We attended the press briefing from Sling this morning, more shots and information to come...

Attachments

• Sling Press Briefing.JPG
    Sling Press Briefing.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Sling Press Briefing1.JPG
    Sling Press Briefing1.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 287
More Shots

Attachments

• Sling HD Wireless Monitor.JPG
    Sling HD Wireless Monitor.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 283
  • Sling to PS3 HD.JPG
    Sling to PS3 HD.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Sling USB.JPG
    Sling USB.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 289
  • sling usb demo 1.JPG
    sling usb demo 1.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 276
  • Sling Mobile.JPG
    Sling Mobile.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Sling Guide.JPG
    Sling Guide.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 272
  • Sling Presentation.JPG
    Sling Presentation.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Sling Guide 1.JPG
    Sling Guide 1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 258
I've compiled my notes and pictures on a new web page at EKB: CES 2010 Coverage. I never claimed to be fast ;), but some of this I've already posted to various threads during and after the show. Seems there were just as many Sling products on the Dish side of the booth as Dis products.

I considered staying part of Sunday but by then it was really hurting my feet to walk anymore.

I've compiled my notes and pictures on a new web page at EKB: CES 2010 Coverage. I never claimed to be fast ;), but some of this I've already posted to various threads during and after the show. Seems there were just as many Sling products on the Dish side of the booth as Dis products.

I considered staying part of Sunday but by then it was really hurting my feet to walk anymore.
Good stuff, I hit it Tuesday (registration) Wednesday, Thursday and till 2pm Friday and my feet were tired (and we hit the strip from 2 pm till 5 or so Friday) ... CES is BIG (even though it was in a smaller area this year)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts