Sling Guide not controlling 722K

uptownvideo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
I programmed my dvr using sling guide to record two shows, but it is not updating my dvr. The shows are not recording. Is there something else I need to do?

I've noticed a lot of record once timers I create in the sling guide or locally on the 622 don't actually get recorded. I don't think any of the record new or record all timers have had this problem.

I have no idea how to fix it.

I had the same problem yesterday with my 622. I set the timer on-line via Sling. Later when I checked the DVR it showed the program in the listing but without any date/time or Receiver assigned. I had to manual redo it for it to take.

So, I would say there's a problem on Sling's end.

I had this happen with the Oscars pre-show and telecast (2 one-time timers back-to-back). The pre-show stuck, but the regular telecast didn't. I had to go back in and reset the timer from the 622.

To the O.P. - Do you really have a 722k? If so, this may be the first one we've seen in the wild.

Brad

Yes, it is a 722K. I just got it installed this past weekend. I am still playing with it. I upgraded from a 522. The cool thing is it comes with a new remote control which nas better range than my older uhf pro remote control with the 522, model 6.0. I cant' get the old remote 2 to work with it. It may be on a new band.
I was under the assumption that it came with an onboard ota tuner, but that is an extra 29.95 + plus shipping. I am waiting for them to shop up on ebay. I live near DC and I can get Baltimore stations with my antenna taht dish doesn't offer. The standard def downconverted picture on my tv2 output looks a lot better than the picture from my old 522 which is great. The more I use it this week I will post more.

I had this happen with the Oscars pre-show and telecast (2 one-time timers back-to-back). The pre-show stuck, but the regular telecast didn't. I had to go back in and reset the timer from the 622.

To the O.P. - Do you really have a 722k? If so, this may be the first one we've seen in the wild.

Brad

They are out there. ;)

Attachments

• 722k8.jpg
    722k8.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 174
I had the same problem yesterday with my 622. I set the timer on-line via Sling. Later when I checked the DVR it showed the program in the listing but without any date/time or Receiver assigned. I had to manual redo it for it to take.

So, I would say there's a problem on Sling's end.
This has been happening for me the last few days for programs I want to record. SlingGuide would show it under "timers" and in the "grid" it would have a REC in the box. It would not show under "scheduled". Today I tried again and it show under "scheduled" but for a date of Nov 30, 1999.... On my 622, it only shows the program to be recored under "timers". Nothing under the "my schedule" or in the EPG. Nothing records when its time comes. I sent a feedback note and have heard nothing back.

Just tried scheduling American Idol thursday episode on my 722, shows up in schedule list
as Judge Mathis, November 30, 1999. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts