Sling/Iphone/AT&T

Does the OP know whats going on with the article? Does he even have an Iphone? All the article says is it is available wifi, but not on 3g network. Your like a month behind with the news. Including bloomberg news. Nothing new here.

AT&T really has been knocked down several notches in my book. The fact that they are the only provider of the iPhone, and that they are making a ton of money off it, and they can't keep their 3G networks good enough to handle all the traffic, is just ridiculous. I don't think Apple is to blame on this one at all. In fact, after this week's WWDC, it is pretty obvious to see that Apple is not happy with AT&T.

Why is that? Well AT&T won't have MMS ready to go when the new iPhone launches, and it won't be ready until the end of summer. This even though AT&T KNEW the feature had to be coming. I mean come on, MMS? It has been around forever! How can you not be ready for it? 29 other carriers in other countries were ready for it.

And also, AT&T isn't ready for tethering. Again, lots of other countries are ready for it, but not AT&T, even though the were the first carrier anywhere to get the iPhone.

Then you add the Slingbox lameness. AT&T needs to get their act together, or Apple needs to hurry up and get other deals with other carriers going.

I agreee only reason I am with at&t is cause of iphone. the second another carrier has the iphone I am going to try them. Do not care what it would cost me. $300, $400, a grand I am going to try someone else.

But in the meantime I am going to wait inline for the New 3gS iphone.

Doesn't Apple sell unlocked iPhones for about $899 in a couple foreign countries? I thought I read that somewhere. There are even a few people buying these phones in foreign countries and bringing them back to the US for sale, so you can have a legal, updatable, warranted iPhone that is unlocked. Ok, here is the list: France, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Belgium. Since these are sold by Apple unlocked, they can take updates from iTunes and stay unlocked, unlike carrier-locked iPhones which are subsequently unlocked.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us&q=unlocked+iphone+taiwan&aq=f&oq=&aqi=]unlocked iphone taiwan - Google Search[/ame]

SD TV on VIP 722 TV1 Position

locals on 129

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)