Sling Remote Control - What do you use?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gordon

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
I'd like to know what people are using to control their Dishonline Sling. I know you can go on screen but does anyone use any PC remotes or keyboards that work well away from the computer?

Gordon

I use the Mobile Mouse app on my iPhone and iPad. Works much better than any other keyboard/mouse or MCE remote I've ever used and it's only $2.

I use the Mobile Mouse app on my iPhone and iPad. Works much better than any other keyboard/mouse or MCE remote I've ever used and it's only $2.
Great. I found one on my Android called Andro mouse. Works well. I didn't think of that. Thanks.

unified remote is absolutely amazing, has different remotes for different functions. DL the server to the cpu, put in an IP here and there and BOOM. multi touch supported on the mouse as well so you can scroll quickly, right click easily, and swype works with the keyboard. i think you can still DL the free version which works well... i'll have to try out the andro mouse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts