Sling setup

I am experiencing the invalid FinderID while on 3G as well. Worked fine from home while on home wireless network.
Same here, works fine when i am trying to watch on iphone 4 while i am in my home network, but once i go down the road, i get nothing except the invalid finderid.Would really like to use it considering i just got dish two weeks ago, and i hate paying for the $50 paperweight that sits on my hopper

Mustafa said:
Same here, works fine when i am trying to watch on iphone 4 while i am in my home network, but once i go down the road, i get nothing except the invalid finderid.Would really like to use it considering i just got dish two weeks ago, and i hate paying for the $50 paperweight that sits on my hopper

Spoke to Dish via Twitter last night and was told the the Invalid FinderID while away from the same network as your Hopper is a known issue.

For anyone that may have been receiving the "invalid finder ID" message, this should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to receive the message.

cant get dvr content to play on dishonline. when away from home. firefox 16.0.2, or latest chrome. i can sometimes get live channels to play, but dvr content either wont play at all or it is some random channel that i did not record. cox isp 25+ down 5+ up, linksys 3500 router, 2 month old hopper (w updated software) . sometimes it works on android DRA app, on galaxy s2, maybe 1 of 20 attempts if that. but have not ever been able to get dvr content to play- i can see it in my recordings, but it just wont play.

how do we fix this- i think the sling adapter worked better w my old 922 and my old palm pre phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts