Sling TV Addon Packages - Cancellation process

evenout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
I've been using Sling TV for almost two years now. I don't have any complaints about it. During the pandemic I found myself watching more streaming on demand shows and that I didn't really watch a lot of "live" TV. Still, I like college basketball and wanted a way to get ESPN and Sling TV was the cheapest way to do that.

I'm considering getting the Sports Pack addon, which would include ESPNU, SEC Network, and ACC Network during the college basketball season. My question is, how hard is it to cancel these extra packs that Sling offers? I would really only be interested in the Sports Pack for 2 maybe 3 months, then I'd prefer to just drop it and keep my base Sling package. Is that easy to do or are there a bunch of hurdles that you have to jump through?

In theory it is that easy, but I've had log-in issues and problems navigating the programming page (not as simple as Dish's site). But as far as just dropping it, if you are in the programming side of things in your account, it is as simple as dropping it, and at the end of the pay month, it'll be gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)