Sling TV, AMC poised to bring apps to fourth-gen Apple TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
An AMC app will be "released shortly," according to a representative for the network, who responded to an AppleInsider reader. The person didn't say whether other networks tied to AMC, like IFC or BBC America, would be getting separate apps.

A Sling TV app, meanwhile, briefly appeared on the tvOS App Store on Wednesday morning, MacRumorsreported. One person said he was even able to download and use it, though it was quickly removed from the App Store.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/03/02/sling-tv-amc-poised-to-bring-apps-to-fourth-gen-apple-tv

Reactions: whitewolf8214
If a Sling TV app is released for the fourth generation Apple TV I will have a reason to buy one. Then I will just need the money to buy it. Since I don't have an Apple TV and Apple TV doesn't have an app for Sling TV I have been using Roku and I have pretty much decided it is the best. If Apple TV gets a Sling TV app I will have a reason to buy one if I ever have the money. Not having money sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts