Slingbox HD with GEOSATpro STB

Kountzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Houston, Texas
Okay, I finally broke down and got a slingbox, the slingbox Pro HD. I added it to directv and it worked. Now I am going to add it to the glorystar system. That is my project tonight and tomorrow. I've been watching youtube videos on the subject, and reading up on it from various google hits.

If anyone has some information to share on this please feel free to do so.

Kountzer in NW Houston, TX

Many thanks to Scott for working with the Slingbox team since CES to add support for the GEOSATpro receivers! The GEOSATpro remote functions have been scanned / tested by their engineers and should be active in a few weeks.

Glorystar1 said:
Many thanks to Scott for working with the Slingbox team since CES to add support for the GEOSATpro receivers! The GEOSATpro remote functions have been scanned / tested by their engineers and should be active in a few weeks.

I think it is the ONLY S2 receiver out there with native Slingbox support. :)

Hook it up to you dish then plug it into a Slingbox and now you can enjoy c ku band dish anywhere just like you are sitting.

I think it is the ONLY S2 receiver out there with native Slingbox support. :)

Hook it up to you dish then plug it into a Slingbox and now you can enjoy c ku band dish anywhere just like you are sitting.

Thank you again for facilitating the Slingbox support! :D

Since all GEOSATpro receivers use the same remote keycode assignments and layout, the Slingbox controls the DSR100, DSR200, DVR1100 and the new microHD models! It is very cool to be able to watch live satellite channels, recordings and even program the receiver from a laptop, smart phone or tablet! :cool:

I have the SlingBox HD Pro also. Since there is support for the GeoSatpro line, I'm replacing the AZBox used for the Big TV. Outstanding!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)