Slingbox Pro Phones

obermi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Looking for a new phone/PDA and service provider where I can use my Slingbox Pro with my VIP622! Can anybody give me some info on what phone and service provider would be the best?

Personally...
I use the Sprint EV-DO Treo 700wx and it looks beautiful.

I have tried both Sprint and Verizon EV-DO and I think Sprint gets the nod in my area...But honestly....its so close, you will not notice any major difference.

-Chris

I use it on the Cingular 3125 on an edge connection. It works great with the right settings.

Looking for a new phone/PDA and service provider where I can use my Slingbox Pro with my VIP622! Can anybody give me some info on what phone and service provider would be the best?

I actually picked up a Slingbox Pro over the weekend, now I can control everything Satellite Releated at my house from anywhere. :)

I use a Verizon xv6700 and it runs great with my Slingbox units (I have 2 Classic Slingbox Units as well as the pro) :)

I got the pro too... i love it and i can't wait until they ship out the HD connect cable/module the picture will be even sharper! I am also going to get a tmobile dash pretty soon so i'll be able to report how the slingbox looks over their EDGE network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)