SlingGuide and Slingbox problem

Widescreen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
Allen, TX (Dallas area)
Are any of you with Slingboxes having problems? For some reason when I enter my slingbox info associated with my 622 receiver at dish.sling.com, it's fine for that session. But if I log out and back in, my slingbox settings are gone and I have to enter them again. What this means is that every time I want to "Watch on Web", I have to re-enter my slingbox info and save it again. This is a recent problem for me.

I don't have a slingbox but I do use the slingguide with my 622. It looks like they just made some changes. I wasn't able to access my 622 until I logged off and then logged back in. The fonts are much easier to read.

I wonder if clearing out your browser chache or using a different browser will fix the problem.

You're right,

They have significantly added new functionality, ability to delete without that dumb top of page screen, and lots of other shortcuts.

First real interface upgrade to the SlingGuide Remote access since the release! I'm liking it already!

The new functionality is a big improvement. Clearing out the browser cache didn't help although I didn't expect it would. The slingbox info is a server-side setting. I've emailed Dish about it but haven't heard anything back yet. If I get a solution I'll post it here for posterity in case someone else has the same problem.

Problems here all week with slingguide access to 722. Reset connection several times, no diff. Only shows several channels in browser, seems not to connect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)