SlingGuide - Problems

I am using IE and can not get the guide to load either. Have tried both on a new Vista machine and an older XP machine. It's weird because I can view all my content and delete shows and timers, but cant see anything on the Grid. So I cant add anything new from online. Anyone else have any ideas on that or running into the same problem? I sent some feedback as well, but have not heard anything back.

Same thing here. Same results using Vista or XP and using IE or FireFox. I'm thinking it must be a problem on their end.

I'm not having any problems today on XP using Chrome.

I am still waiting for my HD locals to show up in the grid after they were turned on yesterday though.

EDIT:

No problems with Firefox or IE7 on the same machine either.

I'm not having any problems today on XP using Chrome.

I am still waiting for my HD locals to show up in the grid after they were turned on yesterday though.

EDIT:

No problems with Firefox or IE7 on the same machine either.

Hmm... That is interesting... I will try with a different browser when I get home, but I wonder if there is something else I need I need to do. The thing that is confusing me is that I would think that either nothing would work or the whole thing would work since I can access my DVR and delete shows and timers. Anyone have any suggestions for what I could try next?

Tried again this afternoon, Multiple machines and browsers. No problem logging on but I'm only getting a partial channel listing in the grid. Out of all the channels that should be there are that are showing up is 26 of the satellite channels and 13 of my OTA channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)