SlingLoaded HD DVR VIP 922 Availability

Do you see this as a unit that will be available to new subscribers as part of the "free" hardware package or do you think that this will be a purchased upgrade to existing sub?
My question is prompted by my move to E* from D* in the near future and wondering if I should wait for the 922 to be released

Do you see this as a unit that will be available to new subscribers as part of the "free" hardware package or do you think that this will be a purchased upgrade to existing sub?
My question is prompted by my move to E* from D* in the near future and wondering if I should wait for the 922 to be released

I don't see them giving this away, probably around $199.

I suspect we'll know something in the next month or so.

But not all of that is available for personal use right? I thought we heard that only half was available for consumer use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts