SlingPlayer application now asking for password after 922 update?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I might have got it to work with the latest version of slingplayer. Still doing some testing. Got it to see the 922 but I need to get my password before I can see if it fully connects. Have any of you tried since the latest 922 update?

Worked for me, just had to get the password off of the receiver. Now, I just wish they would fix the aspect ratio problems in the dish app...

I just paid $30 for the Dish Sling online app for Kindle Fire. The Kindle Fire app finds my vip922 online and the vip922 asks for a password to connect to it. Dish/Sling chat says it is not their problem, call Kindle Fire - obviously it is a dish/sling issue since it is the Dish vip922 asking for a password. I tried admin for a password, I tried password, my dish online logon password - none of theses worked. Anyone out there have a similar issue?

Last edited:
Appreciate your response. I am in rehab recovering from spine surgery. Will try pressing menu twice when I can get at my receiver.