Slow Guide and DVR controls with L2.06

blockisle9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
:mad: Another problem with the new software, Trying to navigate the guide and DVR controls are extremely slow!! Sometimes I think the 522 is froze. GIVE ME BACK MY L2.05!!!!! I never had any problems with my 522 till this update.

Many times, through all software versions I've had, 1.x and 2.0x, there have been times when I press a button related to guide or DVR and it would literally be up to 5 seconds at times before it responds. And I do power off my 522 (single mode) for several hours at least once every two days.

I have that problem too. It's a bit annoying but not as bad as the video/audio stopping and starting all the time on a recorded show. L2.06 seemed to have made improvements for me but it happened again last night. The slow response is the least of my worries right now.

I thought L2.06 was supposed to fix the audio skips when a timer triggered. The last couple of nights, while watching a recored show, we had audio skipping really bad. Like every five seconds or so. We had to stop playback and resume to get it to stop. Both times this happened I noticed that another recording started.

So what was L2.06 really supposed to fix?

maximum said:
So what was L2.06 really supposed to fix?
It seems to work perfectly (for me) when watching a recording when the other tuner is on... However it's out the window when the other tuner is recording.... I don't understand why this is so, because when a tuner is on it's always recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)