Smackdown! in HD starting January 25th

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Wrestling-Online.com - NEWSWIRE - Smackdown! in HD starting January 25th

With RAW starting to broadcast in HD on January 21st on USA Network, Smackdown! will follow that same week and the first SD! show in HD will be on January 25th on the CW Network. Last year CW announced that all their original programming will be making the switch to high-definition including the WWE show. The Royal Rumble will also be shown in HD and all the shows from that week onwards will be broadcast in HD including ECW on Sci-Fi. WWE has reportedly spent over $20 million in purchasing new equipment and upgrade their TV and mobile facilities for the high-def switch.

Yeah well I changed my post due this site had a short version of the info.

This is retarded, DirecTV needs to get the CW network in HD in my area! My cable provider has it in HD already!
DTV your supposed to be ahead on those noob cable companies! :(
Hopefully DTV will have the CW network in HD by the time Smackdown starts in HD :(

Here in chicago Directv has the CW in hd so were all set. Look for later on this year, the cw nets may come online in areas that dont have them yet.

Damn, lucky you, since cable provider here (charter communications) has CW-HD then there shouldn't be a problem for DirecTV to put CW-HD in here..not sure where the delay is at..