This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Small Possibility of Coming Soon...

because wikipedia is official?
I guess small chance is plausible, but not likely...

Don't Believe

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Just because the "wikipedia channel list" has sprout and mlb channel isn't a sign of anything.

Anyone can edit or post a Wiki page.

I would love to see Sprout on DISH, but feel it could be a long time before we see MLB on DISH.

i wouldn't trust wiki when you could always trust Scott, Scott's always got the scoop before anyone else in this forum.

Negotiations for PBS HDs may Sprout something.

Why? While Sprout may have a lot of PBS Kids programming, it is owned by Comcast.

The more likely trigger will be the launch of Sprout HD, which will be a cheap HD channel that Charlie can use to pad the HD count. I don't think he wants to add any SD channels. Look at Logo.

Well, maybe no Sprout then.
Is LOGO not there at all?

Logo was SD for a long time, but Dish launched it when it went HD in Platinum (and got a deal for a number of other Viacom channels). To me, it seems Charlie will not launch another SD only channel.

Sprout HD is coming in a few months, and I think the Versus contract (another Comcast net) is upcoming, so maybe.