SmartCard Return Envelope

RobertTV

Original poster
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
How long does it usually take for USPS to deliver the DISH SmartCard return envelope after the date of disconnection?

Never heard of a smart card return envelope.

The only time smart cards were changed out was way back when Dish changed encryption schemes.

Nothing like that happening today.

I had a SD receiver, maybe a 301, that I replaced with a 211K several years back. The SD receiver was on the short list to obsolescence and they told me I could keep it or dispose of it any way I wished. They did want the smart card though. They sent me an envelope and I mailed it back to them.

I have 2 301's in the closet, removed from service when I upgraded to HD with 622 and 211's, still have smart cards in the slot.

But none of this discussion answers the original question about how long USPS takes to deliver something. I would think that depends on where it's sent from, where it's sent to, and the attitudes of the various USPS workers along the route. :)

But none of this discussion answers the original question about how long USPS takes to deliver something. I would think that depends on where it's sent from, where it's sent to, and the attitudes of the various USPS workers along the route. :)
You left out first class mail or other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts