Smithsonian HD dropped and replaced with Crime & Investigation HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All,
Then nobody has the real reason why Smithsonian was taken off Dish Network?
No, I don't know either. It was one of my favorite channels though. I liked Equator also but didn't
see it very long.

Much like D* has a fervent dedication to providing sports programming that overrides any other concern for any other interest, DishNetwork has now adopted a similiar fervent dedication towards rubbish pop-culture TV.

Lets wait and see what the next victim will be. What will be the next educational and elightening channel to go and be replaced wih a channel of HD re-runs? :eek:

200 Hours does not sound like a lot of TV, but if you compare it to a network like the CW, it is pretty close. There are about 25 episodes in a standard prime time show a year. 200 hours is the same as 8, 1 hour shows assuming 25 episodes a season.

The CW provides programming 2 hours a night, they have about 10 shows. The CW Television Network - Shows

200 Hours of original programming is not that bad.

All,
Then nobody has the real reason why Smithsonian was taken off Dish Network?
No, I don't know either. It was one of my favorite channels though. I liked Equator also but didn't
see it very long.
rumblings of negociations with showtime in other words $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

not_this_shit_again.jpg