Snacks...

melted cheese & Jalapenos......extremely GOOD!!!!

Ahh - the good ol' days. I confess a penchant for anything with grease and salt! So any kind of "tortillers" with melted cheese and/or salsa dip as above works for me. I would sometimes melt velveeta in the microwave, add-in whatever salsa I had on hand, extra chilli powder for additional heat as needed, and top it off with diced onions and jalopena rings.

Now I'm trying to drop weight and keep the HBP under better control. So my snack of "choice" is "roll-ups", or as I sometimes refer to them - "air bread" sandwiches. Simply, one slice of 97% fat-free, low sodium ham and a slice of provolone rolled together. Ummmm....(sorta)....

This might gross some out, but when we used to go Rabbit hunting years ago on a Friends ranch (before they sold it and moved) a can of Jack Mackerel and some hot sauce & crackers on a paper plate on the tail gate of my old 4x4...

I agree, but how much bacon is too much? Is that even possible?

Odd you should say that. Just saw a show on Food Network that we'd recorded some time back. Place put at least a pound of bacon on their BLT. WAY too much. Not even really a sandwich at that point.

I've been using a third of a slice per ABT. I cut the pepper in half, put in some rub and cream cheese and wrap it with bacon. Been thinking of moving to using a half slice.

How much bacon are you guys using on your ABTs? And how many use the whole pepper for each ABT?

Let's see, we have ice cream, cake, sunflower seed, crackers, summer sausage, chips, salsa, cheese dip, granola bars, oranges, gummies, popcorn, chips, bbq chips, string cheese. So take your pick. :D We'll probably have the cake and ice cream tonight though.

We are loving butter pecan, but we only eat it once a week or so. I wanted some last week, and they were out of the Great Value kind and I didn't want to pay a quarter more for 8 oz less, so I just got the sugar free. HUGE mistake! It tasted like glue. It's going in the trash.

Once or twice a year, I do my duty and eat some ice cream. Butter pecan is favored. Just not much on ice cream. Or chocolate. Milk chocolate candy bar, fine. Other chocolate- no thanks. My wife figures, more for her!