Snowy Picture

crashinsatelite

Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Indiana
So I tried to move things around in our house and it didn't work how I had hoped. We recently moved rooms in our house. We had the receiver in our room and took it down to the other bedroom. It was set up so that the receiver was in our upstairs bedroom and it fed to our TV2 downstairs through a coax in the wall. So when we switched our bedrooms, I took the receiver downstairs and on the outside of the house, on the diplexer (I just learned what this was called), I switched the cables so the line feeding to the new bedroom (where the receiver is) is in the SAT spot and the TV2 is in the VHF/UHF spot and I left the line from the dish in the IN/OUT spot. Everything is great in our room however in our son's room, the picture is very fuzzy. Watchable but almost to the verge of being unwatchable. It is set for Cable Ch. 73. When the TV2 was in our current bedroom, it was very clear. Any ideas of why this could be happening?

The in/out port on the diplexer should be tv1 (receiver) and the sat port should go to the sat dish. Sounds like you have them backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)