snug tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnstanko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
wanting to expand my fta setup, i am using sling media box to send fta signals to relatives. works great! heard that CES show in las vegas in jan. showed a new way to send tv signals. it is called SNUG TV. got all the info on it from google. has anyone used it and can give their opinion of it. tnxs for any help you can give me.

wanting to expand my fta setup, i am using sling media box to send fta signals to relatives. works great! heard that CES show in las vegas in jan. showed a new way to send tv signals. it is called SNUG TV. got all the info on it from google. has anyone used it and can give their opinion of it. tnxs for any help you can give me.

I stream FTA signals to relatives as well. I have a Hava (similar to Slingbox) and stream some sports feeds to relatives that don't otherwise get to see their favorite school play. My BIL is moving to Baghdad this summer so I'm sure we'll get a lot of use out of it. When my BIL was overseas before, we got him his own cable box that he could control remotely (we didn't even have cable. He paid the bill :D ).
Technology is great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)