So April 1st is right around the corner...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
you don't suppose the channel numbers will light up with an APRIL FOOLS message instead of actual programming..........

i really doubt that would happen, but if it did. i would cancel my account then and there. that would really tick me off. i could care less if the viacom channels come up wednesday. i just wish they would light up my HD LiLs for the Fort Smith, AR DMA. If they aren't lit up then it will be 35 days since they were uplinked.

Who's going to be the first joker who get's up at 6am April first and starts a "where's the HD" thread? Any bets?

I always read where Dish says "these were the channels people were asking for" my question is where exactly do we go to let Dish know what channels we want. Is there an email address we can write to.

Who's going to be the first joker who get's up at 6am April first and starts a "where's the HD" thread? Any bets?

Does it matter??

If sly ole Chuck lit up every hd channel out there, there still be SOMEONE out there asking "where is channel so and so??"

BTW, if you are into it, there is a Ultimate Fight Night (Free UFC fights) followed by The Ultimate Fighter 9 reality series debuting tomorrow night. Just in time for Spike HD!

Does it matter??

If sly ole Chuck lit up every hd channel out there, there still be SOMEONE out there asking "where is channel so and so??"

Yeah 'cause I want QVC and CNN headline news, anything with hot anchors/host needs to be in HD!:D

I want my BET-Jazz HD...........:yikes

To bad there is very very little jazz and no HD :eek:

btw: (Viacom) must be giving this channel away for free

Yeah it's right up there with the Sewing channel in HD or the High Speed Competition Skipping channel.

Most of the buzz is about the Viacom HD. Does anyone have a read on what HD locals may go up? Are there some March promises still unfulfilled?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)