So let me get this straight.

SpiritofCoinmaster32

On Vacation
Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
Coin Heaven
So let me get this straight. Now I'm looking at how I can get Cinemax for $13 a month for five channels with four of them in HD.

I will also get On Demand.

Sounds like a good deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than HBO.

So let me get this straight. Now I'm looking at how I can get Cinemax for $13 a month for five channels with four of them in HD.

I will also get On Demand.

Sounds like a good deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than HBO.

Are you related to coinmaster?:D

Yea Max,SHo,and Stz are $13 per month individually.Hbo just went up to $18.Granted Hbo by far has the best series,boxing,documentaries,and hbogo is by far the best on demand offering.As far as movies go anything that airs on Hbo eventually is shown on Max.

I have no clue who this fellow is. When I logged on I thought it was a joke, that scott changed my username. I hope this doesn't mean I'm dead!

"there can be only one." :)

Lol are you sure you don't know anything about this?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Is someone trying to play a joke of some sort? I didn't even notice it was this other "coinmaster" I thought it was the original untill I read the member name again

I'm going to be 110% honest. This is not me. Admins, feel free to check Ip's. I guess someone was bored and decided to joke around, I think it's funny actually.

I have been very pleased with the "go"s. HBO and Cinemax are great especially on the roku. I do not even set timers any more, I just watch when I want to watch. I just wish Dish would make the deal with Showtime anytime.

I'm sure from the IP check that they can figure out who it really is (if an existing member).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)