So long HTV?

Translation:

Dear Member:

We regret that HTV is no longer available. Our contract with HTV expired, for which we are legally prevented from further transmitting the channel.

We are working to provide exciting new programming. HTV will be temporarily replaced by Telehit, channel music and entertainment 24 hours a day that is widely accepted in Mexico and the rest of Latin America.

You can also enjoy the best videos and music programs and entertainment:

Telehit, Channel 868

Tr3s, channel 872, and
Mun2, channel 838
Bandamax, channel 867

Please visit this page regularly to learn of any changes regarding this situation.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and remember that DISH always offers the lowest price in the digital television market.

Thanks for being a valued customer DishLATINO!

HTV was one of the only reasons to have dishlatino vs directv mas, I hope directv now picks up HTV since I already have their spanish package. HTV had the best variety of videos from all of latin America so it doesn't surprise me that dish refuses to pay them and is now left with a bunch of cutrate spanish language occasional video channels, MUN2, TR3s, and especially mexico centric Bandamax and Telehit are nothing like HTV.

I used to be a fan of HTV but lost interest in that channel. Every time I changed the channel to HTV I saw a a reggaeton music video. I'm not a fan of MUN2, Tr3s, and Bandamax either. I used to like Telehit but now I'm also losing interest in that channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)