So long NET Nebraska?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
C

clay_horton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 12, 2007
I tuned in NET Nebraska last night and walked out of the room for awhile. i returned to watch Charlie Rose and the DCII lock was red and nothing appeared on the screen. I am waiting for the a new HD receiver to be released in March so I guess I am out of luck for now. I really liked the channels but I lack high speed internet so that won't work.

M

mikekohl

Prehistoric Satellite Guru
Supporting Founder
Jun 4, 2004
Montfort, Wisconsin
Take a look at 103 West C-band. Receivers such as the Manhattan RS-1933 are receiving not only the national PBS X in standard and high definition, but all three Nebraska signals appeared several weeks ago, in FTA format.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Mike I think he is referring to the DC2 version of NETV

P

photoman76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2005
The DC II mux is gone. Nothing showing on that transponder on the Broadlogic Spectrum Analyzer.

odinbear

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
Net 1 600, 601, 602 gone? also no CLASSIC ARTS on ch18 on t4/g28/ia8

Been doing this for months tuning to T4 601-602 for the afternoon - yesterday WASn't there (on 4DTV 902 ), today neither. Tried ch 18 was CLASSIC ARTS (also gone) - my s9 OPEN BOX scans and finds 4 channel (700 club being 2 channels, 2 scrambled)

Anybody have a clue where the Nebraska Channels went?

odinbear

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
But there BOB ROSS is , like someone said NET 1 is FTA ON w1/amc1 - this place is the best. Almost started fudging with positioning in desperation .lol

odinbear

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
I figured you might, thanks and didn't really mean to start a new thread on it (shoulda done some readin' 1st)

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
no worries. If someone starts a new thread when one is already relevant usually it either gets merged or just a repoint to the other thread

chaskuchar

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
fortunately, i am able to watch net2, sports when they have them, on the antenna on the house. liked watching them on the dish though. will comment to them when i get the opportunity. charlie

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
you should be able to see them on satellite still. Per yourt signature you have a Solomend which will get all 3 channels just fine (as long as you can lock the signal)

Status
Please reply by conversation.