So sad I have to leave Dish

Zaxcom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
After almost 16 years with DISH service I am sad to say I have to leave because we are moving. Our new home will be a high rise bldg in the city and there is no way for us to see the satellites. Really going to miss my Hoppers and all the tuners. The best my cable company offers is a 2 tuner DVR, I can see the battles with my better half for record times now.

Enjoyed the forum and the great support from the DIRT team!

Bye Y'all

Moving up to the penthouse doesn't seem to be as attractive as it used to be.:D Good luck with your move.

After almost 16 years with DISH service I am sad to say I have to leave because we are moving. Our new home will be a high rise bldg in the city and there is no way for us to see the satellites. Really going to miss my Hoppers and all the tuners. The best my cable company offers is a 2 tuner DVR, I can see the battles with my better half for record times now.

Enjoyed the forum and the great support from the DIRT team!

Bye Y'all

When we shopped for a new vehicle back in 2007 we only looked at make/models that offered factory built in Sirius radio. There was not a choice back then for which Satellite company you wanted for factory built in satellite radio. The Mrs wanted nothing to do with XM. She is a devoted Howard Stern fan, had to be Sirius. Maybe you can find a different place to live that supports the Hopper! Think of your unhappy better half dealing with record times! Just pulling your leg Zaxcom, I understand your dilemma. Sorry to see ya leave and good luck to you. I am still stuck with a vehicle that I didn't want!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)