So the renters left a 1000.4 in my front yard.

aquaman67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Tennessee
I have a rental house. The tenants have been there just over a year and have moved. They (with my permission) had a 1000.4 installed in the front yard.

They left it when they moved.

I'm not sure what do to.

I'd like to leave it there in case the new tenants want Dish. The install was done right.

I believe the tenants did a Dish Mover. Don't they usually leave the Dish (hoping the new teneants will get Dish too?)

Any advice?

And no, you can't have it....

When they do a dish mover they just leave the old dish and hope the next person moving in will get dish.. Just wait tell you rent it out and if they don't want it.. It is yours..

I have a rental house. The tenants have been there just over a year and have moved. They (with my permission) had a 1000.4 installed in the front yard.

I'm not sure what do to.

I'd like to leave it there in case the new tenants want Dish. The install was done right.

I believe the tenants did a Dish Mover. Don't they usually leave the Dish (hoping the new teneants will get Dish too?) :up:up

Any advice?

:)

I got one from my rental after determining that the new tenants were just going to get minimal programing from Dish. I can't use it as my los requires a separate dish for 129. I did put up a Dish 500 with dual LNB for the new renter.
Dan

I'm not sure what do to.

I believe the tenants did a Dish Mover. Don't they usually leave the Dish (hoping the new teneants will get Dish too?)

Any advice?

Dish leaves the reflector and LNBF's because it is CHEAPER than the cost to go out and take the stuff down. This flies in the face of how Dish requires those who cancel to risk injury to remove LNBF's for return to Dish or the former sub gets charged. Charlie is WRONG on this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts