So what do you think?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So now that you have had a chance to listen to SatelliteGuys Radio... what do you think?

(And yes we fixed the bug which would let someone request the same song which was currently playing) :D

Got to admit - a lot of fun! Especially with the song name showing up near the top of pages. That encourages me to turn it on when I see a song I like.

My 2 cent comment - at least on the player that Firefox used by default - it says CLICK HERE TO PAUSE - while a better description might be CLICK HERE TO MUTE. :)

Heard you about an hour or so ago (I have listened for a few minutes here and there) - nice job! And the between song stuff is VERY nice!

Great job sounds great and I enjoyed listening to it while online!! :)

Sounds great! Very professional! Been playing in the office for the past 4 hours. I have a new favorite station. Will install on the Roku tonight. :D

Noticed that Scott's DJ inserts were being cut-off early before the end of your sentence. Maybe a setting to recording too long for slot?

Noticed that Scott's DJ inserts were being cut-off early before the end of your sentence. Maybe a setting to recording too long for slot?

Nope that me clicking stop too soon.

I can talk as long as I want and it will automatically space it out so I never talk over the songs lyrics.

I just setup a new studio at my house and getting use to the new equipment.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ahh you were listening to Love Songs... as that is the only place where that song will play. :D

I like it, I'm going to get a roku player later this year and am looking forward to installing the music app to get this.

Last edited:
After listening to satellite guys radio pretty often, I hope more music selections are added, some 80s songs are just plain bad. Other then that I think its great.

Last edited:
Nice.
I like the now playing notice and the history thread. Didn't see a Next Up notice. Don't know if I missed it or is a feature not available.

Nice.
I like the now playing notice and the history thread. Didn't see a Next Up notice. Don't know if I missed it or is a feature not available.
Under the DMCA Internet Broadcasting rules we can't do that even though the software can do it. We can say "Coming up next hour... Billy Joel, Tears for Fears and Madonna" But we can't say "Coming up next hour, Billy Joel with "Only the Good Die Young", "Sowing the seeds of Love" from Tears for Fears and "Borderline" from Madonna." That is against the law.

Got to keep it legal. :D

I noticed on the TuneIn app last Sunday the polka music was WAY TOO LOUD

Reminded me of a local inserted commercial

That is how polka music is played, otherwise the old people could not heat it. :D
It's ok I'm polish I can say that. :p

Yup it was... I listened to the recording from Sundays show and it was way over modulated. I wasnt running the board last week, nor will I be this week but I did let John know of the issue (he was the one running it last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)