So what was the announcement?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
The front page said that there would be a special FTA announcement on tonight's Scotty Chat.

I was not online to hear the announcement but Scott did talk to me the other day

Tele-Satellite is a sponsor now. We (satelliteguys) will have an ad in there each month. I know Tele-Satellite does want to work with our FTA area and possibly have a contest to show our setups and possibly have some posted in Tele-Satellite

Scott can elaborate since he didnt tell me all of it ;)

I was just checking out the online version of Tele-Satellite, what an amazing magazine.

The big announcement is that TELE-satellite will feature one SatelliteGuys member and their setup in one of their future editions of their magazine!

This means whoever wins will be able to not only show off their setup, but also tell the world about the Free To Air world here in the USA! The FTA market is MUCH different here then it is around the world we are so behind the times.

This is our chance to show the world that we are out here and that there is a love for FTA here in the USA and we want MORE! :)

This is also SatelliteGuys chance to shine in front of a few hundred thousand FTA fans around the Earth, many of whom have never heard of SatelliteGuys. This is our chance to tell the world HELLO!

Just who will be SatelliteGuys ambassador to the world? It could by YOU. :) See the sticky in the FTA forum to enter to win this amazing honor!

The big announcement is that TELE-satellite will feature one SatelliteGuys member and their setup in one of their future editions of their magazine!

This means whoever wins will be able to not only show off their setup, but also tell the world about the Free To Air world here in the USA! The FTA market is MUCH different here then it is around the world we are so behind the times.

This is our chance to show the world that we are out here and that there is a love for FTA here in the USA and we want MORE! :)

This is also SatelliteGuys chance to shine in front of a few hundred thousand FTA fans around the Earth, many of whom have never heard of SatelliteGuys. This is our chance to tell the world HELLO!

Just who will be SatelliteGuys ambassador to the world? It could by YOU. :) See the sticky in the FTA forum to enter to win this amazing honor!

Scott,

This is so great! What an opportunity for FTA in general and for us here at SatelliteGuys! Maybe we can finally set the world straight on FTA and show the rest of the world how good it is. Thanks for setting this up.

RADAR

Scott,

This is great news TELE-satellite is amazing magazine i pick mine up on a local news stand.

This means whoever wins will be able to not only show off their setup, but also tell the world about the Free To Air world here in the USA! The FTA market is MUCH different here then it is around the world we are so behind the times...

I can't give you an exact quote, but in a recent issue of The Economist an article suggested that it is the rest of the world that is behind the times, and that the multichannel subscription guys here here aim to change things for the rest of the world, too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)