So which match up you want to see in the WS?

I want to see the Sox win... just to watch millions of Bostoners get drunk and pass out, the day after news crews will film a scene similar to Jonestown, with drunk Red Sox fans half dead on the floor but with a huge smile on their face.

As much as I do not like Phil Garner. I think the Astros have a better chance against Boston. They have two starters who are dependable and a closer who can close out. I want to see lidge against big Papi - Ortiz in a tight game. The Cardinals have offense but pitching is not strong.

If the Astros win tonight, then we know this series is rigged. Houston vs. Boston,
Bush vs. Kerry, oh the endless possibilities. The media will have a field day with this!

I thought about the Bush vs. Kerry and Houston vs Boston coincidence last night too. That would be very strange.

Since my Rangers didn't get to the postseason I gotta root for the other Texas team too. :)

I heard A-rod was crying after last night's game. Boo Hoo. I sure am glad we got rid of him.

a scene similar to Jonestown

Dvlos said:
I want to see the Sox win... just to watch millions of Bostoners get drunk and pass out, the day after news crews will film a scene similar to Jonestown, with drunk Red Sox fans half dead on the floor but with a huge smile on their face.
Will they celebrate with what the Astronauts used to be called (in there early year), Colt 45's.....
Can you imagine, a Colt 45 in one hand, top popped, guzzling it down, while in the other hand a Colt 45, all 6 shots being fired into the air....
Red Sox in 6.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts