While we wait for the transfer of VOOM what are you doing to pass the time?

bryan27

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Walsingham, ON
Besides visiting satelliteguys, watching VOOM, or actually working what are you doing while we wait for Rainbow DBS to be transfered to VOOM LLC?

Vicki got me thinking about that whe she told me she was trying to get back to a normal life :)

For the past week I've been redecorating my kitchen and going to stores buying stuff for the redo. I've painted the ceiling, removed the 15 year old wallpaper, completed wallpapering two walls, bought new drapes and throw rugs, and rearanged the appliances and kitchen table.

The new kitchen is in a tropical palm tree motif, complete with bamboo beaded curtain in the door space between the living room and kitchen, the throw rugs have little palms and little monkees (reminds me of Curious George), the drapes are white with a palm tree print and embordery. This is like the cutest thing I have ever done :cool: I'll have to post a pic when I'm done.

Bryan, you've got to be kidding. If I didn't have...

bryan27 said:
Besides visiting satelliteguys, watching VOOM, or actually working what are you doing while we wait for Rainbow DBS to be transfered to VOOM LLC?

Vicki got me thinking about that whe she told me she was trying to get back to a normal life :)

For the past week I've been redecorating my kitchen and going to stores buying stuff for the redo. I've painted the ceiling, removed the 15 year old wallpaper, completed wallpapering two walls, bought new drapes and throw rugs, and rearanged the appliances and kitchen table.

The new kitchen is in a tropical palm tree motif, complete with bamboo beaded curtain in the door space between the living room and kitchen, the throw rugs have little palms and little monkees (reminds me of Curious George), the drapes are white with a palm tree print and embordery. This is like the cutest thing I have ever done :cool: I'll have to post a pic when I'm done.

VOOM and the forums what would I do?! Heh, heh. Oh yes, listen to music, read, work in the garden, walk the dog, participate in the community council, eat out, visit the mountains or the seashore. Gads, not enough time to do everything!

Have fun with the kitchen!

Still VOOMing even if the skies are cloudy(!) in Seattle, Gill

bryan27 said:
Are we suppose to be working these days? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)