So whos NOT getting a Hopper due to lack of OTA?

Taking the plunge. Talked with Matt last evening. Setting up installation of a 2/3 system with 2 ota modules, most probably the 1st week in Dec. We're going away next week and Matt could only fit me in the morning after we are scheduled to get back. So I requested a 1 week delay. Hope the installer will have the module so I don't have to wait..

Was Matt able to add the OTA module to the initial upgrade order? I worked out my 1H/2J upgrade with Mary last night...she said the OTA module couldn't be ordered until AFTER the Hopper was activated on my account. Not a big deal...just curious. Speaking of this...sure is nice to be able to work with the DIRT folks instead of dealing with the regular CSRs on these upgrades and such! :)

(and for the record...I put my money where my mouth (err...Keyboard?) was. Said all along I'd upgrade to the Hopper the day an OTA module was available...and I did. Install set for next Wed! :eek:k:)

Thanks to MaryB at Dirt, I ordered a 1 Hopper, 2 Joey setup. Ordered an OTA module also which she will get me once the system is installed and activated. Pretty excited!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)