soapnet and march 23

I agree Saturday morning cartoons has gone really downhill. Kids WB was great (I even remember the days when that block was on weekdays between 3-5pm) ABC Kids was good at first but then they just kept repeating old shows from 2005-06. CW4kids is all crap and I think 4kids has gone bankrupt. Pretty much all the good cartoons are now on cartoon network. Nickelodeon was really cool during the '90s and I liked watching all of their game shows but their shows are pretty much all crap too. And there's nothing really good on Disney anymore either.

Another block I used to like watching was Discovery Kids on NBC. That block had a few good shows like Endurance and Flight 29 Down. Then NBC decided to switch to Qubo which I also think is now crap. Of course Discovery Kids is now the Hub and I've never found anything good to watch on that channel.

Damn youngsters...Saturday morning cartoons in the 70s were the best...Speed Buggy, Hong Kong Phooey, Bugs Bunny/Road Runner, Super Friends, Shazam!, Pink Panther, Rocky & Bullwinkle...Sid & Marty Krofft shows like Land of the Lost, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl. Now THAT's childhood. :D

Damn youngsters...Saturday morning cartoons in the 70s were the best...Speed Buggy, Hong Kong Phooey, Bugs Bunny/Road Runner, Super Friends, Shazam!, Pink Panther, Rocky & Bullwinkle...Sid & Marty Krofft shows like Land of the Lost, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl. Now THAT's childhood. :D

You left out Scooby Do and the Monkees too. I used to love watching those two shows in the late 60s.

Nickelodeon was really cool during the '90s and I liked watching all of their game shows but their shows are pretty much all crap too.

I like the '90s Are All That block that airs on Teen Nick. I wish they aired more '90s programming (and the music guest part of All That), though.

90s are all that would be grate as its own channel

Yes, I agree. Maybe they could reair Nick in the Afternoon with Stick Stickly and show more than just up to four shows each night. All That and Kenan and Kel (although I like both) seem to be regular on the blocks while other shows are rotated like Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, and Rocko. Then, some shows are not seen as regularly like Aaahh! Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, The Ren & Stimpy Show, and Are You Afraid of the Dark?. I have read that the ratings are well; so, maybe we could see a standalone channel in the future...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)