Social Influencers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
YouTube has a lot of great Social Influencers who post lots of great videos about tech! I know I am not the only one who spends hours watching these videos and can't wait until the next one to be released. And I know there are lot of them out there.

As an example...

Lon TV - Antenna Man - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySjheRcVJ21B3Jo3HcWMTQ

And so on...

Well I want SatelliteGuys to showcase the best ones here at SatelliteGuys with their own dedicated Influencers section on SatelliteGuys. This will be forums which automatically pull new videos as they are posted and put them in a forum dedicated to each influencer. I hope this will help them gain a new audience to see their great videos and I hope that these influencers will come here and answer questions about their videos from . If an influencer does come and participate in their forum, I will give them a complementary Pub Membership as well so they are not bugged by the ads as my thanks. This will not in any way interrupt their revenue stream they are getting from YouTube, in fact the extra exposure may gain them extra revenue. Each influencer will get their own forum

The benefit for us is SatelliteGuys becomes more of a one stop for all your Home Theater / Electronics news and reviews. Of course those members who don't want to see these forums, they can ignore them in their settings.

So my question for SatelliteGuys members is what good YouTube Influencers do you enjoy? We are looking for good TECHNOLOGY hosts, and it does not have to be about TV or Satellite. We are looking for good electronics hosts to showcase here. So if you know some GOOD channels that post great content regularly please suggest there here, and we will go through and pick the best ones and showcase them here on SatelliteGuys!

So... who do you like? :)

Marques Brownlee was one of the first YouTube channels I subscribed to many years ago.

If you could get Fran Blanche she always has something interesting in the Electronic Gadget category.

Scott Manley is not so much an Influencer as just a good go-to source for Space and Rocketry.

Rene Ritchie is great for all things Apple.

iJustine is my final suggestion for a Camera and Phone Influencer. She has been covering Tech forever.

Add some interesting things like ETAPrime. Used to love leo, but he has become a thing of the past. So many good raspberry Pi influences and SDR radio out there. One of my main sat receivers runs off a raspberry Pi.

Reactions: TheKrell
Too bad there aren’t one to two dozen Introductions written that would be randomly used instead of the same “Time for another AWESOME video from <Social Media Provider’s name here>”, but I suppose there has to be some text for the notification system to work with.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)