It's September!

Any big announcements? Maybe the reopening of a certain controversial part of the board?
Now you've done it! I asked about this (among others?) the last time a certain controversial part was supposed to come back, and I think that only postponed it's return. :crying

Happy September 1st anyhow. Now I get to watch automatic debits out the wazoo hit my bank account. :(

I think Primestar31 is talking about the lag the site experiences when you react to a post or select a thread to read. Or posting, as well.
Could be, but normally there isn't any lag at all.

Long clocking?

I think Primestar31 is talking about the lag the site experiences when you react to a post or select a thread to read. Or posting, as well.

Could be, but normally there isn't any lag at all.

I still see terrible lag (30 seconds?) when I first visit SG. Once the page finally renders, then it's zippy on other pages.

I am seeing that too. Scott did something a while back and it got faster for just a day or two.

Unfortunately not seeing any issues here. Wish I was.
That's correct, for days now there's a lag getting on the site, posting anything, etc. Same as weeks ago. I have Spectrum 100/10, and NO other sites have this same lag.

To me this is still the best place to visit. But if you want to see humanity dissolving go to other forums. Radio reference is one. My god ask a question and the ham gods come in to tell you how stupid tou are, Ricks say something he doen't like such as mentioning the Edison receiver and you are banned. Hope things can come back to normal. the world is on the edge and I hate seeing it. What happened to compastion and feelings? One wrong word or one noobie question causes a riot on most forums now a days.Scott thank you for the forum and I hope it stays around. I am self sufficient, don't need any, but enjoy joining conversations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)