Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Tonight we are planning on upgrading our software to the latest version of vBulletin. (Version 4.11) (You can read more about the update at https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/sho...-to-vBulletin-4-1-11-FULL-(DOWNLOAD-AVAILABLE)

The new version fixes a number of bugs and security fixes.

We have waited to install this one as we didn't want the issues we had on the last upgrade. Watching the threads at vBulletin there appears to be no real issues upgrading (thank god and knock on wood) so we will jump in to the latest version.

We should only be down for a few minutes. I am planning on starting the upgrade sometime between 7pm and 9pm.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

well now i was online the entire time and still didn't notice any blips.

Nice job!

Wondering if the mysterious larger then smaller font issue will resolve with this update.

Running smooth so far.

Sent from my Rooted Kindle Fire using SatelliteGuys

Wow an update that I did not even notice... After the last one where the font size changed several times a day it is nice to see an update without major problems.

I do not know whether this is related to the update, but when I am on the homepage and click on Dish Forum I come right back to the home page. If I click on a Dish Sub-Forum, I go to it. I am using Fire Fox 11. Anyone else with this problem? I have rebooted my computer without effect. Thank you.

I do not know whether this is related to the update, but when I am on the homepage and click on Dish Forum I come right back to the home page. If I click on a Dish Sub-Forum, I go to it. I am using Fire Fox 11. Anyone else with this problem? I have rebooted my computer without effect. Thank you.

No issues for me FF 3.6.28.

I do believe the issue still exists. The fonts are "large" at the moment. I took a screenshot and hopefully will be able to catch it later when the fonts appear smaller.
well so far i haven't seen it yet. i was experiencing that a couple a times a day. especially after a refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)