Software Updates?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mickdog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
Hey Scott, how about some info on what the new software does, particularly on the 311. New version is P3.14.

This is for 3.13:

11/30/2005: 1810 Software Version P3.13 for DP311

Effective Thursday, December 1st, Engineering plans to spool a PARTIAL PHASE of software version P3.13 for the DP311 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.
  • Auto-Tune Enhancement - The auto-tune timer records to a PocketDISH like an external DVR. The receiver automatically tunes to the channel, powers the PocketDISH on, and starts recording.
At this time P3.12 and P3.13 will be valid software versions for the DP311.

A few days ago, they released 3.14 but they haven't posted anything on that one yet.

Well, hope to see something on it. My 311 has allready been updated to 3.14.

I do wish there was a thread on here myself for updates on E*. However the staff here do a great job. That is the only thing that dbs is good for in my opinion, everything else they(dbstalk) do is always a day or two behind sat guys.

ke4est said:
I do wish there was a thread on here myself for updates on E*. However the staff here do a great job. That is the only thing that dbs is good for in my opinion, everything else they(dbstalk) do is always a day or two behind sat guys.

I couldn't agree more. DBSTalk staff have inside contacts at E* and can get the release notes for the software upgrades. Other than that, there is not much going on over there.