Software Version S505 Hopper with Sling Has Arrived

H2Ks are getting S440/S376. Figure I'd just say it here since the last few times I put it into a new thread there wasn't much response. There was no announcement screen again so what was fixed or added remains to be seen.

I got it last night, which I found odd since it usually takes me at least a week to get. So far, have not noticed anything new or changed/fixed.

Wouldn't get too excited about updates! We've been disappointed too many times with nothing major or no bugs that have been reported for over a year fixed. Hate to be cynical but nothing seems to have changed with Dish and priorities.

Reactions: DWS44
I got it last night, which I found odd since it usually takes me at least a week to get. So far, have not noticed anything new or changed/fixed.
My receiver is always in the last batch (I often never get some of the quick updates, i.e. S439). I haven't checked, but I don't anticipate that mine received it.

My receiver is always in the last batch (I often never get some of the quick updates, i.e. S439). I haven't checked, but I don't anticipate that mine received it.
Yep, just checked mine and no update here.

My HwS started the nightly early 1:20 and ended late 1:45 so I'm expecting something. 2 starting-ups. Same S503 5/29/2014. So guess not a "lucky" one.

I got S440 2 days early on my second H2K. The inability to select a portion of shows to transfer to the EHD still exists. I hope they fixed the failure to record rescheduled shows because of conflicts problem because I missed Covert Affairs and Falling Skies premieres this week.

Turns out I did get S439 after all. From what I've read here, there was nothing exciting so I obviously wasn't looking for it...

Kinda a dumb question..cause the answer may be here some where but what does this update give as in new functions? I'm crossing my fingers for WatchESPN app or for the 2nd hopper to be able to access a EHD located on another.

Has anyone started a pool as to what year they may fix the problem on the EHD transfer screen that prevents you from scrolling down to the bottom 75% of your hopper recordings.
I have only been complaining about this since I got my first H2k in mid 2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)