Software Version S505 Hopper with Sling Has Arrived

What I need it to do is to complete transfers to the EHD. It get to 0 to 6 second left and stalls then messages about an error..
I now have about 135 recordings awaiting on the internal drive. I have multiple output EHDs and the "bad" programs remain the same.
Some are years old and have even been to EHD and back while others are very recent and often parts of a series. Probably < 10% of all.
Dish, help needed here!! (Still on S503.)
-Ken

Has anyone started a pool as to what year they may fix the problem on the EHD transfer screen that prevents you from scrolling down to the bottom 75% of your hopper recordings.
I have only been complaining about this since I got my first H2k in mid 2012.

I have 175 movies on my EHD and can scroll to the bottom every time. Is this another one of those bugs that is not universal orare they all that way.

Not universal.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

It depends on what activity you have had. More likely to work in the early AM. Less likely in primetime.
How the number of titles interacts with being able to do transfers is unknown to me.
-Ken

I have 175 movies on my EHD and can scroll to the bottom every time. Is this another one of those bugs that is not universal orare they all that way.
On the Hopper -> EHD transfer? That's where the problem is. If I keep folder view I can select any folder but when I switch to no folders it restricts the selection of individual shows that can be transferred to the EHD.

Downstairs 505, upstairs 503, at least as of yesterday.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

My account got labeled an employee account again because of my roommate. That's what I think they pushed it out sooner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts