Software Version S506 Hopper With Sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep, it's no longer exciting to see new releases lately. Almost used to be like a kid during the holidays or birthdays. Can't wait to see what we got. Now it's 'meh', at best.

And I've finally had it with some of the issues I've seen not fixed in over a year. I'm going to outline the issues I see/experience and send a letter directly to Vivek Khemka. He has user experience under his leadership and needs to know Dish is just not providing it as best they can. Not holding my breath, but you never know. And I won't settle for a "great idea, we'll be sure to pass this along to our engineers" type of a response you typically see.

I would recommend contacting Stephen Murphy as well. He is one of the people between Echostar and dish on the dish side, and would really get things handled, if he chooses to listen to you. Plus he is responsible for the knowledge the CSRs have. All the tech tools are built and maintained by him and his team.

Reactions: gizbug
NDLB was leased from Dish 2/14. No known defects that are not happening to everyone else.

Mine is a HWS and I get my updates usually last.

Anyone with individual problems cared to add their version of lettering.

S506 NDLD. I don't know what it is. Even if you did. What good would the info be? The only one's that could do anything with the info aren't talking. Guessing, I would say batch number Hoppers made at any given time. Helps them track problems. I only have had PTAT not record on two nights. All the other bugs I have not seen. OTA works well and records fine. I don't transfer a lot of content from my external drive. so can't speak to that. The skip pause bug I see only if I pause and start right away. that is my issue, no Patience. lol Peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)