Software Version S506 Hopper With Sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks 3halo

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Welcome :) .

My HWS Software Version is S506 NDEB. I wonder why yours is S506 NDGB and whitewolf8214 says his version is S506B! Does anyone know why the difference between NDEB and NDGB? Anyone else have Software Version S506B?
Not sure about the S506B thing but the NDEB/NDGB thing is about different hardware revisions. I'll have to check and see which revision my HwSs are when I get a chance.

My HWS Software Version is S506 NDEB. I wonder why yours is S506 NDGB and whitewolf8214 says his version is S506B! Does anyone know why the difference between NDEB and NDGB? Anyone else have Software Version S506B?
Well, add another one . . . mine is S506 NDGD. I wonder how many different revisions there are?

So far one of mine is NDEB. I'll have to check the other one. I think both of my Hopper 2000s are NACB.

Not sure about the S506B thing but the NDEB/NDGB thing is about different hardware revisions. I'll have to check and see which revision my HwSs are when I get a chance.

Sure would be nice to see the list of the different hardware revisions and what the revisions are! But, I am sure that is classified Top Secret Level 69!! :shh All my four HWSs have S506 and all are NDEB.

S506 NDEB here. I seem to get the updates in the first batch. Bought my HWS from Dish Depot in the Feb 2013 timeframe.

S506 NDEB here. I seem to get the updates in the first batch. Bought my HWS from Dish Depot in the Feb 2013 timeframe.
I seem to get first batch of updates too. Also had my HWSs installed in late Feb 2013, two leased and two purchased from Dish Depot and all four are also NDEB. Must of been a big batch of NDEB Hoppers hopping along same time period! o_O

It would be very interesting to try and see if there is a correlation between revision version and errors only experienced by some HWS owners.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I also got mine Feb 2013. Both are NDEB. Got the other two Hopper 2000s near launch and both are NACB. Both HwSs get the updates first. Ironically, the older H2k gets the updates a week later. The newer H2k gets them first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts