Solo Node 192092 troubleshooting

Lonergr66

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2019
Texas
I have a 1000.2 dish with a 211k and a 222k reciever. coming off of a solo node 192092 on the host and client

I am trying to trouble shoot the client side, I don't get a signal off the 222k when connected to the client side but I get signal to the 211k when connected to the host side.

I have normal signal if I connect the 211K to the host, so I move it to the client only with nothing connected to the Host side and I do not get any signal. Do I need to have something connected to Host? Is this the wrong solo node for my recievers?
thanks

I have a 1000.2 dish with a 211k and a 222k reciever. coming off of a solo node 192092 on the host and client

I am trying to trouble shoot the client side, I don't get a signal off the 222k when connected to the client side but I get signal to the 211k when connected to the host side.

I have normal signal if I connect the 211K to the host, so I move it to the client only with nothing connected to the Host side and I do not get any signal. Do I need to have something connected to Host? Is this the wrong solo node for my recievers?
thanks

A Node is only used on Hopper 1 and Hopper 2 installs. It won't work with your 222 and 211.

You need a wire from the dish to each of your receivers and a diplexer if you're feeding TV2 off the 222.

I can't/don't want to feed TV2 off of the 222. I want to use two separate recievers so are you saying I need a diplexer?

I can't/don't want to feed TV2 off of the 222. I want to use two separate recievers so are you saying I need a diplexer?
No, you have to remove the solo node and run 1 line to each receiver directly from the Dish. If you don't want to use TV2, then you don't need to do anything else than run those 2 lines to each receiver

OK I guess I thought one LNB was for Sat 61.5 and the other for 72. But not getting a good signal on 61.5 but don't seem to be missing any channels

I only get sat 72 on one TV then I get 61.5 on the other. The reciver/tv on 72 work fine but nothing on the other TV/61.5

ONe dish
Dish Sat.jpg

Foil is taken off that I was doing a test several weeks ago, someone told me that one was for 61.5 and the other was for 72

Once again, run a line from the dish to the 211 and do a switch test.

Run a line to the separator behind the 222 and do a switch test.

If the dish is properly aligned and the LNB is working then you're done.

Thanks I had a wiring error between running in the attic and back on the roof I missed something, thanks for your patience. But just to be clear each LNB brings in a sep satelite?

Reactions: JSheridan
Thanks I had a wiring error between running in the attic and back on the roof I missed something, thanks for your patience. But just to be clear each LNB brings in a sep satelite?

The whole assembly is the LNB, feed horns and switch. The two feed horns each pick up a different satellite. All the switching is done in the assembly.

Just connect a wire from the LNB assembly to each receiver and you'll be good.

Each LNB receives a separate satellite but the LNB has a switch built into the LNB so each cable brings in both satellites from the two LNB’s. That is why they are telling you to run a wire from the LNB to each receiver for a total of 2 wires. When you then do a check switch on each receiver you should receive both satellites. The 222 receiver needs a separator that connects the one wire to the 2 inputs since it has 2 tuners.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)