Some channels acting strange.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ger

Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
To start off ---- Happy New Year to all.

I have several channels that do not like (DD). They seem to get chopped up with intermittent signals. I found out in the channel listing
column - Other Pkg. and notes is (DD). These are the channels I'm having problem with. What dose this stand for.

Thanks
Ger in California

Sorry about that. These are channels 300,303,318,319,350 and 351. The first 5 are off sat 119 and the last off of 110.
The receiver is a Echostar 4700.

Wow, I thought the 4700 was obsolete by now and not allowed to be active on accounts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Wow, I thought the 4700 was obsolete by now and not allowed to be active on accounts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Just retired a 4700 few months back.Still have a trusty old 38/3900 active.Looks good on an old 20" crt.

I also have a 3900 and a 211. The main reason is I really wanted to know what the (DD) stands for in the channels listing. Maybe
I can do something about my receiver problem. If I can't I'll continue on. I have to much fun trying to fix things, I spent 52 years
doing electronic research and can't seem to give it up.
Thanks for your replies.

ger

Problem by not using an HDMI connection regarding the HDCP? HDCP is the difference between those channels and most others....

osu is right. If you are getting choppy audio and video then there may be a different problem. Honestly though, I would consider replacing the 4700.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)