Some channels MOVING on July 27th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Effective July 27, 2011, the following stations will undergo a channel number migration. This change will affect channel numbers only. All other packaging, orbital and transponder information will remain unchanged.

Indieplex HD - INDIE - Moving from: 293 - Moving tot: 378 - Package: DISH Platinum

Retroplex HD - RETRO - Moving from: 294 - Moving to: 379 - DISH Platinum

Epix 1 HD - EPIX1- Moving from 295 - Moving to: 380 - Packages DISH Platinum & Epix a-la-carte

Epix 2 HD - EPIX2 - Moving from 296 - Moving to: 381 - Packages DISH Platinum & Epix a-la-carte

MGM HD - MGM - Moving from 298 - Moving to: 385 -Package DISH Platinum

Last edited:
Seems odd to break up the platinum pack by putting some of the channels in the 200's range and the rest in the upper 300's range.

I wish to officially thank Dish for ending the needless additional Events in my already saturated number of events for my timers and wearing out my fingers when I had to cancel events X2 while keeping the Dish Pass timers.

I don't see the logic. Epix3 is now nowhere near Epix1 and Epix2.

I was hoping that they would be moved to the late 350s (after Starz) or in the 330s (after Flix), that way we'd have all the movie channels together. I liked having them in the 290s. I locked out the 299 Reelz (when it was also on 289) and had them just before my premiums. Guess i'll have to push 3-7-8 on my remote. They take all the fun out of being lazy.

I was hoping that they would be moved to the late 350s (after Starz) or in the 330s (after Flix), that way we'd have all the movie channels together. I liked having them in the 290s. I locked out the 299 Reelz (when it was also on 289) and had them just before my premiums. Guess i'll have to push 3-7-8 on my remote. They take all the fun out of being lazy.

When we still subbed to Dish Platinum I did have the 29x range in all of our favorites list. What was upsetting was that HDNet Movies was out of the mix and all the way on 383 without a 29x channel like the rest of the Dish Platinum movie channels. I remember when IndiePlex and RetroPlex were on different channels as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)